Saturday, March 21, 2015

Another great weekend of antiquing

I finally found my chicken nest for the dining room wall!  Not only that, Phil and I found this really cool metal orb at the Green Bean in Alpharetta last weekend and he made our new breakfast area chandelier today. He's so handy.  Here are the pics!
Orb to chandelier - LOVE IT!






















Chicken nest - I'll be cleaning this up tomorrow and will take pics when it's up on the wall.

Tobacco basket with Flowers

And I finally finished my tin/pallet wood project for the dining room.  It's all coming together.  These will go on either side of the chicken nest above.

oh, and here's the milk jug with flowers from Joann Fabrics as well as the metal milk crates that we hung in the guest bathroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment